In this section, we at Moon-Birds will regularly offer recommendations from our own witchy, weird, wild, and wicked playlists. Feast your ears on this, and get magickal.
Things that are squishy: jellyfish, breasts bouncing in brassieres, gooseberry jam, promises, sexuality, the meaning of words. Also: our heads after this week.
- “How the Immortal Jellyfish Helps Me Rewrite My Queer Childhood” by Sabrina Imbler in Catapult
- “The Middle Ground” by Ingrid Jendrzejewski in Passages North
- “The Intimacy of Objects” by Chloe N. Clark in Jellyfish Review
- “Breasts: A History” by Krys Malcolm Belc in Granta
- “‘D’ & ‘G’” by Claire Wahmanholm in Fairy Tale Review
For up-to-the-minute recommendations from Joanna,
follow her on Twitter @thewelllostmind