In this section, we at Moon-Birds will regularly offer recommendations from our own witchy, weird, wild, and wicked playlists. Feast your ears on this, and get magickal.
In tarot and in horror movies, death is only the beginning. In life, death is both an end and a beginning, as we must figure out how to move forward without someone, but keeping them with us.
- “Funeral” by Kateryna Khinkulova in Apofenie
- “Being the Murdered Babysitter” by Cathy Ulrich in Passages North
- “Obit” by Stephanie Lachapelle in Cotton Xenomorph
- “An Axe for the Frozen Sea” by Megan Stielstra in The Believer
- “How to Tell a Mother Her Child Is Dead” by Naomi Rosenberg in The New York Times
For up-to-the-minute recommendations from Joanna,
follow her on Twitter @thewelllostmind