In this section, we at Moon-Birds will regularly offer recommendations from our own witchy, weird, wild, and wicked playlists. Feast your ears on this, and get magickal.
You can hold the truth in your mouth and decide whether to swallow or speak. You can brush and floss every day or lie to your dentist once a year. But donuts are a nonnegotiable.
- “Of Donuts I Have Loved” by Miranda Dennis in Granta
- “Bullets and Burgers. Accident.” by Amanda Claire Buckley in Medium
- “Tea for Two” by Ilana Masad in Queen Mob’s Teahouse
- “Morning Ritual” by Stephanie Tom in Luna Luna
- Nonfiction by Cklara Moradian in Cosmonauts Avenue
For up-to-the-minute recommendations from Joanna,
follow her on Twitter @thewelllostmind